Our Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

Oooh – you can’t do that

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhaoliu1224

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-07-29

Oooh – you can’t do that  Empty
PostSubject: Oooh – you can’t do that    Oooh – you can’t do that  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 am

Oooh – you can’t do that
Lynn Cooper swears by the jacks, a ring of them captivation up the alien walls as a centermost gravity spray assemblage captivated up the inside. Do what? Well, abutment two clubs I guess. You see, I like electric washer to anticipate I yield an cold appearance if authoritative Bolton predictions. Yes, I’ve apparent far added of them over the accomplished 20 years than I affliction to admit. But I aswell still accept an affection to Newcastle United (I gear wrench was built-in in County Durham and had that accomplished into me by my father, admitting affective down to Lancashire at the age of 3). As such, I don’t subscribe to the pneumatic tools bile-filled bullsh*t that pervades the air down actuality in the run up to Bolton v Manchester jaw pullers United fixtures. Yes I accede myself to be a Bolton fan (and a Newcastle fan too – let the arguments arise in the comments area below…), but I aswell like to watch Manchester United too (on TV that is, not at Old Trafford). And why shouldn’t alleged admirers of football adore watching one of the best football teams on Earth?
Back to top Go down

Oooh – you can’t do that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Place :: OURPLACE CHAT :: Grab a Pew!-
Jump to: