Our Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zunecast

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-08

How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Empty
PostSubject: How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching    How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 am

I just purchased the HTC Droid & I want to convert a few DVDs so I can watch them on my phone. The problem is that I don't know the first thing about doing it. What format will I need to convert the DVD? —— from U.K Pinky

How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  HTC-Desire

The HTC Desire is one of the most impressive phones of all time. It can match or beat everything that the iPhone does. An Android smartphone with a fabulously responsive touch screen, the Desire packs in a huge choice of apps, brilliant web browsing, one of the biggest and best screens ever, a good camera, a music player and GPS too. Add in a superfast processor, monster battery, WiFi and a 3.5mm headphone jack. HTC has packed every feature under the sun into the Desire. You want more?

2010 looks set to be the year of Android .Sprint announces the world’s first 4G Android phone HTC Evo 4G at CTIA, it will be available in summer 2010. HTC Desire is already available at T-Mobile UK and is coming to more Networks soon. Both phones are powered by Google Android 2.1. HTC Evo 4G is bigger in size but also has more powerful features like 8 Megapixel camera, 1.3 Megapixel front camera, HDMI out etc.

Want to Convert DVD to HTC Desire, HTC Evo on Mac OS X

Have you ever tried to rip your DVD movies to your HTC ?? The following tips will be your HTC Desire, HTC Evo phone assistant to help you get more fun to watch DVD movies on your HTC Desire, DVD Evo.Before converting DVD to HTC, you should get to know about what kinds of formats are supported by our HTC phone. Here I list all the supported video /audio formats playable on HTC Smartphone

Video/audio formats supported by HTC Smartphone:* Video clips in MP4 (generally MP4 is preferable with better picture quality), 3GP, WMV, ASF, 3G2, M4V, AVI.* Music/audio files in MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and OGG

Below is the step by step guide on how to transfer DVD to HTC Desire, DVD to HTC Evo on Mac

Step 1. Download and install DVD Ripping software Mac

How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Dvd-ripper-guide

Step 2.Select Output Setting

Step3 .Convert DVD to HTC Desire, DVD to HTC Evo on Mac

More info,please refer to this tutorial http://www.daniusoft.com/convertdvd/dvd-to-htc-mac.html#207

Related articles:

DVD to HTC
DVD to Android

DVD to iPhone 4
DVD to iPad on Mac

DVD to Final Cut Mac
rip DVD with VLC

Mac DVD Ripper review
DVD to WMV Mac
How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon PR: wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon I: wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon L: wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon LD: wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon I: wait...wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon Rank: wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon Traffic: wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon Price: wait...How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Favicon C: wait...
How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching  Close
Back to top Go down

How to download dvd movies to htc evo 4g for watching
Page 1 of 1