Our Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off)

Go down 

good tool
Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off) I_vote_lcap0%Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
easy to use
Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off) I_vote_lcap0%Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
regttey

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off) Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off)   Thanks Giving—Aiseesoft Giving thanks to All(30% off) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Family party, roast turkey, saying thanks to your families. That is the best time of a year—Thanksgiving Day.
Aiseesoft also gives our “Thanks” to all of you for the support of our product and service. Aiseesoft takes off 30% price from the following products. You can get 30% off by using the coupon code after the product name.(Only buy from official website)
http://www.aiseesoft.com/thanksgiving.html

For Windows Users:
Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack: it includes DVD to iPhone Converter, iPhone Movie Converter, iPhone Transfer, iPhone Ringtone Maker.
Coupon Code: AISE-MNTU

Aiseesoft iPod Software Pack: it includes DVD to iPod Converter, iPod Movie Converter, iPod Transfer, iPhone Ringtone Maker.
Coupon Code: AISE-6F3Q

Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker Coupon Code: AISE-KQCA

Aiseesoft iPod Transfer Coupon Code: AISE-NTUC

Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer Coupon Code: AISE-3IM6

For Mac Users:
Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack for Mac: it includes DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac, iPhone Video Converter for Mac, iPod Manager for Mac, iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
Coupon Code: AISE-C3IM

Aiseesoft iPod Software Pack for Mac: it includes DVD to iPod Converter for Mac, iPod Video Converter for Mac, iPod Manager for Mac, iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
Coupon Code: AISE-T8C4

Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac Coupon Code: AISE-VEQT

Aiseesoft iPod Manager for Mac Coupon Code: AISE-0VEQ

Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer for Mac Coupon Code: AISE-T5PR

More info please go to:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/thanksgiving.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1