Our Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Golf swing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilianshi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-04-27

2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Golf swing   Empty
PostSubject: 2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Golf swing    2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Golf swing   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 am

Golf is a game of focus and concentration. Just like anything else, in order to be great you have to master the basics. Once you master the basics you will be able to develop your own style of playing which will make the game more enjoyable for you with callaway x-24 hot irons . The first thing you need to work on is keeping your head still and looking straight at the ball. Do this and you will see immediate improvements in your golf swing made by taylorMade burner 2.0 irons . Your head should be in perfect alignment with your spine. Make sure to raise your nose just a little bit so when you swing, your left shoulder goes under your chin. Don't tuck your head into your chest. Doing this will prevent you from performing a proper golf swing with taylormade r11 driver . Another thing that will improve your game greatly is relaxing. I know this is not the easiest thing when you have hundreds of eyes on you but you really have to relax. Keeping your muscles relaxed is the best way to make sure you perform the proper swing. No matter what golf club you use of ping g15 irons , the foundation of a proper swing is all in the balance. In order to have proper balance you must relax. If you are not relaxed your muscles will tense up and you won't be able to hit the ball with callaway RAZR x irons as much force as you would like to. So there you have it. Practice keeping your head still and relaxing and you will see a major change in your golf game with taylormade r11 fairway wood .
Back to top Go down
Boso

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-11-21

2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Golf swing   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Golf swing    2 Simple Ways to Improve Your Golf swing   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 pm

The annual Christmas day is coming, I hope that my parents could send me the golf item as gifts, actually, I search it at official store many times, in the beginning, I just want to own the ping G20 irons and the left handed ping K15 irons for my uncle, however, Yesterday, I read a piece of news: Best ping golf irons for sale offer you the cheap ping G20 irons for sale, best ping answer forged irons for sale, left handed ping K15 irons for sale, this Christmas all around the world.

I do not know whether it is reasonable, because of the price is pretty low, however, I also decide to click the website to know more details, to my surprise, the photo which looks pretty cool as the official published.

Moreover, the comments there are also great, and then I bought the ping g15 irons as soon as possible. Although I did not get the item this moment, I believe that this will be the boon companion in Christmas.

Finally, I want to consult whether you can recommend me more items for me? Just want to send my parents the Christmas gifts. Thanks!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfsohot.com

Page 1 of 1