Our Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nandlei

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-08

How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod Empty
PostSubject: How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod   How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Blu-ray DVD is more and more popular among us since the images on Blu-ray disc are sharper, brighter, and more detailed than any DVD movie. What manufacturers are trying to do is to make the movie look as close to what you see in a real theater as possible.
It is a great choice to put Blu-ray DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPad. Aiseesoft Blu-Ray to iPad Ripper is the professional software that can rip Blu-ray DVD, common DVD and convert video to iPad/iPhone/iPod with good output quality, easily and fast.
How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD to iPad Format?

Tools you need:
1. Blu-Ray DVD Driver
2.Blu Ray to iPad Ripper
Preparation:
You need install and run this Blu-Ray to iPad Ripper

How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod Blu-ray-to-ipad-ripper

Step 1: Load your BD
Load your BD disc in to your Blu-ray driver.
Step 2: Output Profile
Choose your output profile from the drop-down list according to your need. You choose output format as your devices and also with specific video format.
You can also set the specific settings of your output video, such as “resolution” “video bitrates” “encoder” and so on.

After you have done all the tings above, you need to click the start button to convert your Blu-ray disc.

Tips:
You can also do many video editing works about your output video.
How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod 4151810217_ccd4880438

1. Effect:
You can adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” of your output video and also you can select to use the “deinterlacing” function which make your video more enjoyable.
2. Trim
To pick up any part of your BD movie to converter, you can use “Trim” function.
3. Crop
You can choose any play area to convert by using the Crop function.
4. Watermark
You can add your own watermark on the output video, the watermark can be words and also picture. You can choose the font of your words and other really enjoyable function.
Back to top Go down
Valmddioe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod   How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter.
Back to top Go down
Valmddioe

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod   How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 pm

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step .
Back to top Go down
Valmddioe

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod   How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Many people have iPhone right now but few of them can really enjoy it besides making phone call. Today i recommend you a really nice iPhone tool: Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack

How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod Iphone-software-pack

It can:
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to iPhone compatible video/audio formats
Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack can convert any DVD/video/audio to iPhone/iPhone (3G) MP4, H.264, as well as the MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A audio

2. Transfer PC files to iPhone, iPhone to PC, and between iPhone
Backup iPhone files to PC directly, import files or folder from PC to iPhone, even transfer between different iPhone with the help of iPhone Transfer software.

3. Make any time length iPhone ringtone by iPhone Ringtone Maker
Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time and end time or dragging the slide bar.

4. Also it can do Trim, Crop, Merge, Snapshot, Choose audio track, subtitles and other video editing functions.

if you are a Mac user:
here is Mac iPhone Software Pack
Back to top Go down
Roverber

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod   How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:05 am

Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod   How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod
Page 1 of 1