Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  

Share | 

How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

good tool
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
easy to use
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
sledryt

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 am

Every year, my family will have a big party and all the members will get together. We have a very nice time on each year's party. And from the year 2000, I record the party and share with my family. I enjoy the work very much, while when I share the video or the DVD, it is really a big problem. But now I can solve it with only a few clicks.

So I write this article to show you guys how to deal with dvd and video stuff.

Part 1: How to Rip DVD on Windows and Mac

First Let me explain what is rip DVD. When I talk about “Rip DVD”, it means I will convert DVD video/movie to video format and you can play the video/movie without the disc. Of course, the original DVD will not be hurt.

For Windows users:
You need a DVD Ripper.

Step 1: Load your DVD to it
Step 2: Choose output profile
Step 3: Start Conversion

For Mac users:
Step 1: Download DVD Ripper for Mac.

Step 2: Load you DVD
Step 3: Choose output profile
Step 4: Start Conversion

Part 2: How to Copy DVD video/movie to another DVD Disc
To Copy a DVD to a blank DVD Disc you need a DVD copy Software and a DVD +/- RW Drive and a blank DVD Disc.

Step 1. Choose Source:
The source of this DVD Copy software can be: DVD disc, ISO image file and DVD folder
Step 2. Preparation
Before you click the “Start” button,
1. You can choose to copy the full disc or the main movie.
2. You can choose the audio, subtitle of the copy.
3. You can change the name of the volume.
4. You can choose to “include menu” or “skip menu” or neither of them.
Step 3. Choose Target:
You can copy your source to 3 target: DVD disc, ISO image and DVD folder
Step 4: Start Copy

Part 3: How to Convert Video
Here you need a Video Converter to help you.

Step 1: Add Video
Step 2: Choose output profile
Step 3: Start Conversion

At the same time, most people are confused about the MTS files for the reason that they do not know how to convert it into other formats .A widely used one is MTS Converter that can just meet one's specific needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fridayers

Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Share a Blu Ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu Ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fridayers

Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 am

Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful Flip Converter, which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

For mac users, there is Flip Converter for Mac

Function:
1. Accept all the video created by Flip series: Mino HD, Mino, Ultra HD, Ultra.
2. Convert Flip video to any other formats
MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, HD video
3. Adjust output video effect (Deinterlacing)
4. Capture any time-length clips
5. Crop the video play region
6. Join the separated pieces into a whole one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sledryt

Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 am

The Best DVD Ripper offers the solution to adjust the display brightness, contrast and saturation. Check Deinterlacing to create progressive video from interlacing one to get special effects .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perrytlr8

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm

DVD movie disc is really easy to be broken. how to make a copy of it? i use DVD Copy for Mac to help me to do that.
it is really easy to use and can help you to copy Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbsperess

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 pm

it is nice you can have a try thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werquyiwe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 pm

it is nice you can have a try thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qiuze

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: mtstoaviconverter   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:32 am

MTS to AVI ConverterMts main through the Sony HD hard disk or flash memory camcorder or VCR to record other brands of video format, resolution up to Full HD standard,MTS to VOB Converterquality is very high at the same time,due to the high picture quality,the same length of time mts compared to other commonformat video size is much larger,MTS to FLV ConverterMTS to MP4 Converterbecause the computer hard drive capacity limitations,is not conducive to preservation,while not yet developed in the current network conditions,can not be achieved through the network spread through the mts converter mts turn DVD, AVI, RMVB, MPG, etc.SD is the purpose of this volume lies in the huge video into smaller, moreconducive to preservation forma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD(windows/mac), Copy DVD, Convert Video?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1