Our Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows

Go down 
5 posters

GOOD TOOL
How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_vote_lcap0%How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
EAST TO USE
How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_vote_lcap0%How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
bbsperess

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-03

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 pm

it is nice you can have a try thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
werquyiwe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 pm

it is nice you can have a try thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Alexwf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:31 am

These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step .
Back to top Go down
Valmddioe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter.
Back to top Go down
corybridge

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:55 am

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows Dvd-ripper-total-video-converter-0521

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU
Back to top Go down
corybridge

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 am

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows Dvd-ripper-total-video-converter-0521

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows   How to Convert Video Files on Mac/Windows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1