Our Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review

Go down 
2 posters

it is useful
Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review I_vote_lcap0%Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
it is nice
Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review I_vote_lcap0%Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
JaneEric

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review   Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:51 am

You may haven’t figured out how to rip your DVD to your iPod, and played in the right resolution for your iPod. And often, you are confused about which software is the best one. Everybody has its own opinion about that. Here, I give you top 5 best DVD to iPod Converter Review. You can choose what you think the best DVD to iPod Converter among them. I will take 6 points into review.
1)Cost/Performance: Everybody wants to gain more with less money.
2)Video Quality: Someone often uses the video iPod to watch movie, so the output video quality should be considered seriously. Top DVD to iPod output without any loss in the video and image quality of the exports. To enjoying the high definition video is of great pleasure. Or else, not only your eyes may get hurt; the annoying jumpy and mosaics will also bother you.
3)Speed: Convert DVD often takes time, an hour DVD movie takes around thirty minutes to convert to MPEG-4 movie, if you have multiple DVDs to be converted, a high speed converter would be your best bet, or else, you will waste much time on the conversion, and your computer will be tied to the process.
4)Quality of DVD: Sometimes, rip DVD to iPod according to the original DVD quality, or the types of the DVD to determine the ripped file quality.
5)Easy to use: There are still many iPod users knew little about computer, so complicated parameter settings will strain their brain, as a result, a application with simple interface and steps is the acceptable.
6)Personal Demands: For example, someone just wants to convert part of the DVD video, or others want the special output video format like Apple TV compliant forms and etc.
concerning the above factors, I've selected five DVD to iPod converters for reference.
DVD to iPod Converter for Windows Review:
First Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite
Second Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter.
Third Tipard DVD to iPod Converter
Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review Best-dvd-to-ipod
Comment: After you install Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter, You will be greatly impressed by its friendly interface. In addition to its top conversion function, it provides the function to optimize your conversion file, set the parameters for you, crop video, trim video, select subtitle etc. If you have many DVDs must be converted and cropped. Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter meet your needs.
We tested Tipard DVD to iPod Converter, it is amazing that Regardless of the DVD media we used, the ripped files looked and sounded great. It is also combined with many useful features, trim your video clips; crop the play region of video; set the video effect. If you care about the Cost/Performance, and you care about the video/ audio quality, Tipard DVD to iPod Converter is suit for you.
As for Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite, It is the top favorable software, I believe. The reason is that it combines DVD to iPod Converter, iPod to Computer Transfer and iPod Movie Converter into one. With this powerful software, you not only can rip DVD to your iPod, but also convert any video formats to your iPod supporting one. As well as Transfer music and video from iPod to computer. If you want to Rip DVD and convert your favorite video including the FLV format to your iPod with one and inexpensive software, Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Suite is the best one.
DVD to iPod Converter for Windows Review:
First Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
Second Tipard DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review Best-dvd-to-ipod-mac
Comment: Similarity, the above two Mac software is same on the main function. As for the interface, it’s up to you preference. Frankly, Tipard DVD to iPod Converter for Mac take a little shorter to convert, but considering the video quality, Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac ripped DVD video is more remarkable. Of course, you can test it by yourself. You would found the video conversions are just as clear as the original, sometimes even better.
Back to top Go down
mindiliey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review   Top 5 Best DVD to iPod Converter Review I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 pm

MTS
Converter
is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file
to other video format, it is also a
HD Video
Converter
that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has
powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1