Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  

Share | 

Yesss the old problem of age differance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_jack_of_hearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Yesss the old problem of age differance   Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:34 am

has anyone had a problem with it ?
i personally have had 2 long term relationships with older women i have never myself had a problem with it untill my first partner who was 8 years older than me decided she wanted someone yonger then my second who was allmost 15 years older decided she wanted to relive her youth and ran off with a hippy 2 years yonger than me. now my problem is i dont get on with anyone my own age within reason.

anyone else had or got the same problem ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil'minx
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 455
Humor : flirt
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Yesss the old problem of age differance   Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:10 pm

the_jack_of_hearts wrote:
has anyone had a problem with it ?
i personally have had 2 long term relationships with older women i have never myself had a problem with it untill my first partner who was 8 years older than me decided she wanted someone yonger then my second who was allmost 15 years older decided she wanted to relive her youth and ran off with a hippy 2 years yonger than me. now my problem is i dont get on with anyone my own age within reason.

anyone else had or got the same problem ??

sounds like you outgrow your toyboy status an they trade you in for a younger model hun.... perhaps go for a woman more your own age who wont keep striving for the younger man!!coverlaugh but nope never really been wiv anyone younger than me as in more than a 1yr anyway.. and only couple of years older.. so cant really comment on personal experiences ..

Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 507
Humor : just plain bloody daft
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Yesss the old problem of age differance   Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:12 pm

the guy I nearly married was a couple of years older than me, long story but lets just say I had a lucky escape ;) lol
my hubby is 3 years youngers than me and sometimes I feel like I'm his bloody mother, but then I think most women at some point feel like that about their other halves lmao
coverlaugh coverlaugh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesss the old problem of age differance   

Back to top Go down

Yesss the old problem of age differance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1